Do boys like Dora?

I have a couple of friends who have only daughters and they find amazing that my son doesn't like Dora the Explorer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son likes Dora, at first when my SO came in and saw our son watching Dora he was like "man- turn this gay crap off" but then the other night DS was fussy- so I put on Dora and left them in the room- when I came back Dora was almost over and my SO said "this is a really good show for him"

Yes my son likes Dora- but for some reason he doesnt like Go DIego Go- but I have to admit- Dora is way better
    pregojen

Answer by pregojen at 1:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Sure why not? It's just a TV show.....
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• yes of course.. lol i tell my hubby that he loves boots!! ahahah My son is 14 months. He watches dora bcuz his sister loves her and now he does 2. I'm a sesame street pusher though. dep on how llittle he will like whatever you put on!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yea my son and daughter watch it together. All kids love interactive shows. He said something in spanish to me the other day and I said "where did you hear that?" and he says "on Dora mom!" and then he just runs out of the room.... 3 year olds, you gotta love em :) lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• DS #3 is 3½ and he loves Dora. I love that he is picking up Spanish along the way! He has a "home-sewed" Dora PJ and he loves it. BTW, I have 3 boys, so he didn't pick it up because he had a sister watching!
    sauterelledesil

Answer by sauterelledesil at 8:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My DS thinks Dora is Diego in a dress! I have tried to expalin 2 different people, he likes Diego better, but likes Dora too, I would think your friends don't have boys, so maybe they just don't get it LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• my son is 4 and likes dora alot, not his favorite by any stretch but he still wants to watch it when it comes on.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My boys used to like Dora.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2009