husband stealing my birth control pills!!!-2

My husband's been nagging he wants me to stop taking them,We had a fight recently and I didnt stop taking them to get on his nerves. Then he stole my pack and god knows where he put them. I wasn't done with it yet. He's driving me crazy, it shoudn't lead to this right?we both decided we will at this time, and its not our first child. I just don't want to have all my kids at the same time, My daughter is 1 and a half. I want her to be 2 and then get pregnant. He thinks we're "wasting time". He wants a big family. But, I'm the one who does everything, All he does is go to work, come home, eat watch tv and sleep. I do everything with my daughter and the house. I give him credit, I just don't want to have another kid until I'm sure I can handle another one, doesn't that seem fair? I mean tell me if I'm wrong.But its enough he doesn't help out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• That's a very creative answer mosaickathy. You have quite an imagination!

Anyway...I would tell you that he is being controlling. You need to get a refill perscription from your pharmacy. Tell them that you lost your pack. HIDE your pills and take them anyway. If you are not on your pills, then abstain from sex. There is no reason why you should have to get pregnant if you don't want to. If your husband persists, then tell him your getting an IUD. He can't hide that and only the doctor can take it out.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• no one should have a baby if they don't want one or aren't ready to have one (emotionally AND financially).
    For him to hide them is definetely wrong, but for you to refuse to take them to get on his nerves doesn't sound very mature either.
    If it were me... I'd call the dr and tell him I can't find them and need a new script asap and this time hide them from your man.
    Plus, being the witch I am I'd have to say... well you hid them, so until I get back on them for an entire month without missing a day we're not having sex to make sure I don't get pregnant because I can't even trust you to not put holes in a condom at this point!
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• he sounds very controlling!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I agree...sounds controlling. He needs to back off. Dont give him sex until you get your BC back. That's what I would do....just to be a b**ch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I had my man live my life for a week. he had to pick kids up, run them to thier activities, shop, cook and clean for a week. I found other things to do, go out with my friends, go to the liabrary, work late, whatever i needed. Then ask him if he could do that every day toting a baby around. He stopped nagging me :) He realized how hard it was to keep the house clean and do chores, dinner and errands with a teenager and a toddler and he said, hell just a quick trip to the store cuz i was missing milk and eggs took 3 times longer with the toodler then it should've!

Tell him to do what you do for an entire week (you can not help, let the house go to hell) and then you will discuss it. I think he may back off.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• oh and no sex till you've had one complete month of pills without missing :)
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ok you only have 6 more months, tell him you have stopped taking them, give him that pack, go to your doctor expain it to him, and see if your doctor can find you dummy pills in the same kind of package, and you hide the real ones, and let him think he has them,, continue to take them until th six months are up, them start taking the real ones... evil but may work, you can actually go to a pharmacy and get monthly suppies of some sort of vitamin in the same type of packaging. good luck, and i hope when you do get pregnant you have twins and make HIOM take care of them all day and alllllll night, maybe he will think twice about having babies so close to each other,,, lol
    mosaickathy1

Answer by mosaickathy1 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Just go to the dr and get on the shot. It lasts 3 months and then it can take 6-12 months to get pregnant after the shot wears off.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 12:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Neither of you need to be having another child if you're going to be so immature.
    Anonymous