Balloon boy?!

did anyone see that story yesterday about the boy they thought was in the air balloon but ended up in the attic? what did you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! Can you believe that? I watched the entire thing unfold on HLN. Why the heck wouldn't those parents have looked for him in his own house first? I'm glad he's okay though.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• He must have fallen asleep in the attic. My 6 year old could never sit that long going unnoticed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• yea I know...and I think he must of fallen asleep..I have a 6 year old neice and she can not sit that long and be that quite
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I know...I was thinking if that was my 6 year old he'd be like "Mom I need a snack"!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• The kid was on cnn live yesterday and he said we did this for the show... SO his parents KNEW exactly where he was what he was doing. they tried to cover it up really fast but couldnt it was already said. I want to punch em in the kissers and i hope they get fined out the rump for it!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• JUST PLAIN CRAZY.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• That family was on Wife Swap a while ago - they're total quacks and I'm not surprised at how things unfolded.

Answer by missanc at 11:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2009