So, someone else did/does want me.

I got asked out the other day, by a man who actually called when he said he would, made plans with me and has been putting up a real effort to let me know he is interested in me. This comes on the heels of a really crappy 7 month relationship where my ex didn't call me when he was supposed too, verbally abused me and in general just treated me like crap. Yes, I loved him. Why? I have no idea, Ijust did . Is it stupid for me to hope and pray he knows that I"m going on with my life, and that someone does find me attractive and wants me? I'm not big on revenge but he's been so mean to me, I kind of want him to know what it feels like. I guess I'm just being petty right?

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• wow, my daughter is in a abusive relationship, and i would love to take him out back and give him a good philadelphia beating, but for you, get out of the abuse , do you know why abuse happens, because the women, let it,,,,,, go on and on and on....... stop the violence and get into a relationship that will fulfill your every need, and you will go to sleep at night excited to wake up the next day, if you dont think this happens, how will you know if you continue to let this jerkoff beat on you and mistreat you,. i was in a great relationship until he started doing crack, i played with the abuse and bull sH)T for almost a year, i got out , and this other guy kept bothering me to go out with him, i was afraid and would not, but after several months of his hounding me , i finally went out with him. WOW@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 years married now, and loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he dont even so much as curse at me... good luck
    mosaickathy1

Answer by mosaickathy1 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ummm I'm not still with him, sorry if I didn't make that one clear.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Good for you! You've gotten out of an abusive relationship and you are with a man that treats you well. It's not vengeful for you to want the abusive guy to see you are in a happy relationship. You wanna know why? Because it teaches him a lesson. The lesson is, that when you mistreat people, they can find something better. You are justified in your feelings. What you did is good for him even if it makes him feel bad. I hope he does see what's going on with you and I hope he can take something from that.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2009