I am so scared!!

So my predicated ovulation was 10-11 Dh and I had relations. Well that was on a Sunday. On Tues I started to get sick (sore throat, ear hurts and a fever) My fever has been going up and down since Tue. night. Right now I am at 101.8. Now I'm not saying I'm pregnant but I was wondering if I am will the baby be ok? Will it be able to survive in my body right now. I am going to the doctor today and will ask him, but he's just a medical doctor not an OB. If this isn't making sense right now I am sorry I am very lethargic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Women way further pregnant than you might be get way more sick sometimes than where you are right now. If you're given meds check with your pharmacist before filling of pregnant women can take. Also La Leche breastfreeding organization will talk with you, a medical liason, or leader if you call and say you might be early pregnant and might need antibiotics. You can ask them if any they think should be avoided.

Feel better and BabyDust!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• We know women miscarry because of fetal abnormalities, drugs, and smoking. We don't know all the reasons. It doesn't seem like a minor illness with a fever that wasn't dangerously high would cause a fertilitzed ovum that would have developed to not make it.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2009