yaz

How effective is the pill yaz?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yaz is for preventing pregancy, not assisting with conception.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yaz is birth control. I was on it and when I went off it I developed an ovarian cyst, which I've never had before. I believe the yaz gave it to me. Just a thought.
    sweettigeress

Answer by sweettigeress at 12:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• They now have commercials stating if you took yaz or a couple of other ones and had problems after that you should call some number, I think its been recalled or something? Don't know. Honestly as far as the ovairan cyst, a lot of times birth control actually helps prevent ovarian cysts and cancer, my friend is on the pill (dont remember which type) partially because the doctor recommended it because she ovarian cysts and both her mom and grandma had ovarian cancer (sadly her mom passed away from it just recently). This must have been posted in the wrong spot however cause if you were trying to concieve you wouldn't get on birth control.
    stargazerwolf

Answer by stargazerwolf at 6:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2009