Did anyone watch the new episode of CSI Las Vegas last night?

It was an episode that was about a white cop shooting a black cop unwittingly...the ending was great...but I was wondering if anyone else caught the end...I love Jerry Bruckheimer.......!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• If you had watched the show - you would have understood why it fits into politics...

The ending Laurence Fishburne's character is asked "Who is the bad guy here?" They shrug or whatever and the scene fades to the burger joint's sign that says "White House" and a black woman in the "White House" Burger joint was calling the shooting incident racially incited because she believed it to be so - even though it is proven that the incident was not in fact racially incited - sound familiar??? I guess the ending was lost on you...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• This is NOT politicss or current events.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I did but I'm not sure what you are referring to. Is that the guy who committed suicide? You mean when they went out and figured out that the guy had an eye disease and wouldn't have been able to tell who the man was?
    Was it something someone said. If you are going to put it up here how about being specific?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• No it is still not politics
    It is still a TV SHOW
    meaning youshould have it in entertainment,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• sticking out tongueWhat, are you the category police?  IF people had actually watched the show - it would be a political discussion...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• it wouldnt it is a fiction tv show
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• The topic of the show is political...go bother somebody else....I am not gonna split hairs with a troll...SO ADIOS!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2009