How would you feel if an extreme organization wanted to remove your Holy Site(s)?.

Extremist Jewish organizations in Israel have demanded that the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock from East Jerusalem Al-Quds be transferred to Mecca
Gershon Salomon is seeking the removal of the mosques from East Jerusalem Al-Quds, which Israel occupied during the 1967 aggression and illegally annexed it later despite international opposition, Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth reported on Wednesday.
The founder and leader of the ultra-Orthodox Temple Mount and Eretz Yisrael Faithful Movement plans to have Israeli engineers transfer the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock to the Muslims' holy city of Mecca, the daily added. The Israeli paper also quoted ultra-right Yehuda Etzion, who is associated with Israeli spy agencies, as saying that blowing up of the Muslim sanctities would become 'inevitable' to if Tel Aviv fails to dissemble and transfer the edifices.

http://www.palestinechronicle.com/news.php?id=0684

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well....to be perfectly honest, they already have. The local government decided that they wished to own a piece of property where my church of worship was located. They seized it by eminent domain and leveled the church building to the ground so that they could build a fancy new government building upon that ground. The only thing that remains of the previous church's land is a tree, which was cut down and made into a very unique pulpit that we have brought to the new church location. Our church was never paid for it's property, not one cent. It was fought to the supreme court in the days of Jimmy Carter and they refused to address the case. (Oh my, Jimmy Carter's administration....I am dating myself severely).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• They make me sick.

How can they do this?

It's not even on Israeli land?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• You are upset by this but find it ok for our government to force Christians into hiding?
    Anonymous

• It happens here in America daily.The ACLU ever hear of it? All one atheist or ultra liberal has to do is cry to them about something of Christianity and they are on it. anyway you have the facts of the land there all wrong

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/what-really-happened/

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

Hiding my ass...I WISH!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Of course Palestine is going to report it that way? Do you have the other side of the story before jumping to judgement or are you going on biased information?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• 10:23 you should open your eyes dear.
    Anonymous

• This makes me so mad. I used to be a huge Israel supporter until my pastor pointed this out to me: Israeli extremists' attack on Nazareth's most famous Christian church goes virtually unreported:

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article4535.shtml

From now on I do my own research.

ilovemymocha

Answer by ilovemymocha at 10:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Because extremists only exist in Israel right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Here is something else someone pointed out to me not too long ago and I am a Christian woman. These are Christians here folks, we better wake up before Israel takes our Churches!

"We, as Christian Palestinians and Jerusalemites, cannot keep watching with our hands folded in the face of what happened today," Hanna said. "Today it is Al-Aqsa; tomorrow it will be the Church of the Holy Sepulcher." "The [Israeli] occupation and its racism does not exclude anyone."

HOW DARE THEY!!

ilovemymocha

Answer by ilovemymocha at 10:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2009