HAPPY FALL. A THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin. God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff-- including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to see. This was passed on to me from another pumpkin. HAPPY FALL.

Basgans

Asked by Basgans at 10:13 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And then the squirrels chew on you and you get all moldy and gross
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Lol, Anon. Who rained on your parade?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• That's cute, and kind of like anon said...the world tries to ruin what God has created ;)
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• happy halloweenAww! that is so beautiful to look at it that way Happy Fall to you too>

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ‘HAPPY FALL TO YOU'

>From one pumpkin to another!!!!!!!

A woman was asked by a coworker, 'What is it like to be a Christian?'

The coworker replied, 'It is like being a pumpkin.' God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.

He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.'

This was passed on to me by another pumpkin. Now it's your turn to pass it to other pumpkins.

I liked this enough to send it to all the pumpkins in my patch.
    Anonymous

• I think this is ture because with out God we are all yecky and gross inside and out with God are lifes are so much better. The world will try to take it away but God and faith will always bring back to where you need to be.
    Anonymous