I need a gym partner.. or gym support

I am looking for a person or people who are interested in weight loss support.. i was thinking we could send pics to each other of progress and talk each other into going to the gym. Talk about what we ate and things like that. Even do a weight loss contest. I don't need to lose much just 10 pounds or 15. I really think it would be good to do this with some people. I need to get off my butt. Usually if i have a partner we compete to see who can lose the most or fit in a pair of jeans first.. its motivating!!! I have a xmas party to get ready for and i can't go wearing this GUT!! lol help ladies

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 10:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Try joining a weight loss group on here. I am sure that there are many that have contests and share pictures. They might even give you a "personal" online coach. There are some really good groups on here. I would at least look into it for a little while, you might only find that one person to help you but you might also find a whole group of support!
    NinnaRenae

Answer by NinnaRenae at 11:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2009