what is bad about being nude at home ?

Its NOT a sexual thing , the human body is beautiful made in the image of God.
when Adam and Eve discovered they were nude they were ashamed and God gave the something to cover themselves.
We were made beautiful , not to be ashamed of our bodies.
I love being nude at home I was raised as such , my family loves it , why would we try to distort that image with impure thoughts , the sexual innuendo is perverted , get your minds out of the gutter enjoy the way you look be proud of yourselves.
I cover up when I go out to NOT offend others ,but in my home you can accept me as I am , you don't have to be nude if you don't want to , but we are.
We are nude and yes arousal is normal but nudity is NOT a sexual idea unless you make it one.
I don't think it is against the law to be nude in one's home , NOT YET.
If it offends you , you are not required to enter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't see anything wrong with being nude at home with family and friends , it seems norm to me.
    We love it.
    BAAngelaIV

Answer by BAAngelaIV at 10:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• All I know that if it wasn't for Eve to tempt Adam we would ALL be in the nude...they had to ruin everything...I know we can still do this only it is against the law to be in public in this way.

I love it but don't do it bc of that funny feeling you get not to mention we all have been wearing clothes for so long that we are used to it. But I do understand what you are saying. Do whatever makes you happy I guess. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Ditto, not everyones minds are in the gutter
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• More power to ya! I wont do it because I have body issues after having kids...but if you feel good about yourself then go for it I don't see nothing wrong with it. As long as you don't make it a sexual thing around your children then I don't see a problem.
    NinnaRenae

Answer by NinnaRenae at 10:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I understand what you are saying, but for me, I wouldnt be able to do that. But, are your children nude also with everyone, but down the road this could lead to trouble with cps being involved....Just a thought
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 10:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• what is bad about being nude at home ?
    I'd freeze my butt off! LOL...It's cold in New York!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:59 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• It's your home and if you want to go for it. Do you have kids? I just think that a boy seeing his mom nude all the time or a girl seeing her dad nude is just too..wierd. My SIL would shower in the morning, then put lotion on her body then go and wake up her teenage son in the nude. Eeeuu. I swear thats why he is so creepy now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• We are nude around the house a lot. I see no problem with it. I do cover up if someone comes to the door or friends are coming over though!
    Anonymous

• I grew up with (semi) nudist parents and it has never been a big deal at all to me, i don't remember it being uncomfortable or embarrassing at all. There is nothing sexual about it. When i see a naked body sex is not the first thing that crosses my mind at all. I can look at a nude body and see it for what it is.
    I am very comfortable with my own body and i don't see any problem with nudity in my own home at all.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 11:13 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I think if you want to be nude at home that is great for you and it is your life to live. My only problem is with the woman who did not bother to inform me of this before inviting my 8 yo son to her house. He was so uncomfortable that he called me to come and pick him up. I wont judge or tell anyone how to be once at their own home, however I do have a right to be informed if my children or myself are going to be subjected to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2009