vegetable supplements

ive never been a vegetable eater and ive been forcing myself to eat them only because im breastfeeding.i gag on them constantly.are there any vitamins or anything i can take to get the vegetables i need this way my baby gets the nutrition she needs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You need to learn to love vegetables so your daughter will learn to love them. Soups, stews and sauces are all great ways to get vegetables in your diet. You need to eat 7-8 servings a day, in at least 3 different colors. Send me a message offlist if you would like some recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Add puree carrots or beans to meatloaf. You will never taste it! Also throw in some tomatos. Yum,
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• if you are old enough to be a parent, you are old enough to eat healthy foods. grow up!
    Anonymous

• try V8. I'm not much of a veggie eater myself but I love the spicy hot V8.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• anonymous your once again a loser..being an adult has nothing to do with it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• ooh they also have water now that has the equvilent of two servings of fruit. i think it's H2O essentials.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2009