Are you superstitious?

I know there are more superstitions stuff out there but one comes to mind is when a LadyBug lands on you it means "Good Luck"

1. Hand itching...recieving money or giving it away

2. Ears burning...someone talking good or bad about you

3. Drop a fork...someone coming to visit

4. Big black fly flying around in house someone is coming to visit you from out of town

5. Ears ringing....ear infection...oh sorry...people talking about you (again)

6. Missed putting the food in your mouth bc you are eating with someone...lol and they wanted it...lol

7. Find a penny all day long you'll have good luck.

Those are just to name afew...can you share what you might believe in too. perferably good luck only.... :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe 1, 2, 5 and 7! Someone once told me spiders (the little harmless ones) are good luck in your house but they have never survived long enough in my house for me to find out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Not really but I do think about the superstitions when those types of things come up LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Im not so much, but my Mom is. The Mexican people around here are very superstitious and if they look at a baby they have to touch it or they believe the baby will die. Im 30 weeks pregnant and just last night my Mom and I were talking about me not letting random people touch the baby when he is born... LOL she says but you let those little mexican ladies touch that baby cause of their superstition... haha im like yeah if they hand sanitize first!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I think the hand itching is true. Everytime my husabnd said his hand was itching we'd get money from like winning the lottery or something.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Oh, and we put a black dot on my daughter's temple to ward off the evil eye. DH is from India and they are soooo superstitious!
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Don't open an umbrella indoors, brings bad luck
    Don't walk under a ladder, bad luck also
    Only pick the penny up if it's heads up otherwise... you guessed it, bad luck! lol

I come from a long line of superstitious people, whether I believe it , no, but I still catch myself doing some of them,lol....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'm not SUPERstitious, I'm just a little stitious.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I am very superstitious! I believe there are reasons that thest beliefs have never gone away even in a world like todays where everything is computerized and scientific...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Hog wash!
    Anonymous

• I had two blown tires in an interstate while listening to the radio up loud. I blame the loud music for the blown tires. Now, I don't listen to music up loud while on an interstate.
    Anonymous