I know there are more superstitions stuff out there but one comes to mind is when a LadyBug lands on you it means "Good Luck"
1. Hand itching...recieving money or giving it away
2. Ears burning...someone talking good or bad about you
3. Drop a fork...someone coming to visit
4. Big black fly flying around in house someone is coming to visit you from out of town
5. Ears ringing....ear infection...oh sorry...people talking about you (again)
6. Missed putting the food in your mouth bc you are eating with someone...lol and they wanted it...lol
7. Find a penny all day long you'll have good luck.
Those are just to name afew...can you share what you might believe in too. perferably good luck only.... :)
Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun
Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2009
Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2009
Answer by firethearson at 11:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2009
Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2009
Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2009
Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2009
Answer by Pnukey at 11:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2009
Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2009
Next question overall
(Babies (0-12 months))
How much of solids should be given after baby is used to eating?