Do you want your husband or SO to stop watching porn?

THEN MAKE HIM HAPPY IN THE SACK! Experts say men who watch porn aren't getting what they want in sex with their woman, which is SO SAD. If you love him, you'll do anything to please him. If you can't or don't want to, DON'T NAG HIM FOR WATCHING PORN! My man is VERY happy and satisfied with our incredible sex life and LOVES that I do things most women would never consider - because I want to, enjoy it, and it drives him WILD. Over four years of marriage and the sex is still as hot as ever! Try to be a better woman for your man or learn to live with frequent porn-watching!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I couldn't agree more!! You won't go out to dinner if you're happy with the cooking at home. Instead of coming on Cafemom and whining about your husband watching porn, spend time coming up with ways to show your man you love him and learning how to improve your sex life. You know, like turning off the computer, fixing yourself up and actually spending time with your husband. Gee, there's a novel idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I bought him his own porn, cause sometimes I need a break!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Hmm My dh stopped watching Porn when we got together, cause he gets what he needs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• That's funny because I wouldn't say our sex life is exciting, considering we haven't had sex in almost a month, except for one night I got drunk and don't remember it so it doesn't count! Anyway, like I said our sex life isn't that great at the moment and my SO doesn't watch porn. If he did he would probably ask me to join him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Whatever. When we got married we lived with roommates and DH came out one night and told everyone that he just had the best sex ever. We both watch porn.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• There is NO excuse for watching porn. Not as a teen, not as a single adult, and not as a married man.

Will there be more desires if a man is not being sexually satisfied at home? Yes! But that's not an excuse.

And sorry, but I totally got a kick out of your "four years of marriage"! Many people have great sex for FORTY years! Lol.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ....Or rather, I should say....you can brag about it when it's been FORTY years. :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Porn is awesome. It's great for educational purposes.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• HAHAHA!!! I Love Porn! I loved it when I was single, I love it now. I wish my Dh would watch it! I can't usually get him in to it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• OP, while this may be true in certain cases, that is so WRONG for you to act like it's always the wife's fault. Some men are just freaking perverts. Some men are addicted to porn. Some men have emotional issues that drive them to view porn all the time. That's really shitty of you. I am certain there are women here who have husbands struggling w/ porn addiction due to NO fault on the wife's part, and you should be more careful about what you say. Your view is an over-simplification of what can be a very complex issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2009