So how faint can the line be and be a positive?

I took a HPTest this morning. Its a test that give you two lines for positive. The one line showed up, the other was very very faint. Im just wondering is that a negivative? When i say faint i mean really faint. When you get a negivative does the other line barely show just b/c of the pee ? lol i know this is funny, but i have no idea this is my 1st try at pregnancy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A FAINT LINE IS A POSITIVE BECAUSE IT MEANS IT PICKED SOMETHINGS UP

geeze sorry for the caps didnt know I hit it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Go back to the store, wait untl the morning and get the kind that says YES or NO, I know how frustrating that test is, is it just damp? Is it a line, if you can't wait until the morning, drink not a whole gob of water, it lessens the hormone and wait until you have to pee again, maybe but the twin pack LOL. How late are you? You need to be about 4 days! If you are really dying call planned parenthood and they will get you in for a blood test, probably today! Good luck, I hope you are!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Those yes and no ones do require more HCG so you could get a faint positive on a line test but get negitive on a yes no test.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• if you can see it, its +
    i took two of those kind, they both did that, then got mad got the preg or not preg digital ones. and it said pregnant. and i have an 11mnth old (almost lol) baby boy!
    i took the line kind again lately (cuz depo sucks!) and theres only one.....nothin else.....ok i'm not gonna lie i took 4 of em lol (did i mention depo sucks lol)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Any line is a +LINE!!! Congrats!! But to be sure get some more (ha! I took seven!!) and take 1st thing in the AM right when you get up! Good Luck!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2009