Would you consider??

Leaving everything you have for your long lost love that you recently just found?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• depends on the situation really
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• haha um nope because i don't have a "long lost love"
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 11:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Nope.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• if my long lost love came back and accepted my children then hell ya i would.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• If you would have asked me that 6 years ago, I would have said 'yes', but now I would not consider leaving my husband, daughter, and beautiful life for ANYTHING or ANYONE.
    I guess it would depend on what people have now, if they'd be willing to give it up. Long lost loves are a powerful force, and probably lots of people, if they aren't completely happy in their current situation would want to explore the possibilities.
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 11:59 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I personally hope my long, lost love remains lost. But if he ever popped up, then no. I would not leave my children, my loving husband, and the home that I have worked hard for to chase him around. His life will always be crazy. I can't handle that. Not to mention that I love my husband more than I ever loved my long lost love.
    Anonymous

• That's a hard question. My current SO provides for his family and is a good father but is lacking in the emotions dept. I never get an I love you, he never holds my hand or hugs me "just because" Sometimes i feel like I am his housekeeper, someone to cook and take care of the kids. My "lost love" did it all. Held me close, told me the things I needed to hear, and provided for his family and was a good dad. So it would be tough for me to just up and leave my current SO because he hasn't done anything to warrent that, but i think I would have to try very hard to resist the temptation.
    Anonymous

• I would not be compulsive and just go without knowing there is still a foundation. I wouldn't give up my independence for the unknown especially with the economy the way it is. I'm an older mom so I wouldn't be leaving my children but I would give up material things to go share a life with someone I knew could and would provide for me. Of course, in my case I really care for my current SO so he'd have to go with me! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Nope!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• No. I love my husband and my life...though it can be crazy sometimes...and I waited too long to find him. I'm not leaving for anything or anyone.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2009