Need to make some serious mnoey from home ...need ideas....please help?

I'am a stay at home mom of course and my husband has been laid off we really really need money we are losing everything...Please help if you know of anything?
Thanks,

Amanda504

Asked by Amanda504 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• How serious?

Cause in most cases if you know how to connect-you can be paid tommorow with our company.

Take a look at this awesome need everyone in America has right now with the reccession and the awesome pay!

No other company on here compares; prestige, BBB trustworthy, #66 on Forbes top 200, NYSE listed, the list could go on forever.

Watch our Private Business Reception for a fullover view

http://www.cafemom.com/group/84490/forums/read/10039258/_Private_Business_Reception

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Oh when my husband and I were about to lose everything, we used the services.

We would have been homeless! But thanks to God and this awesome company we a on a roll to a new financial blessings.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• The Scentsy program is wonderful and so easy to sale. It is definetly you can do from home for money and it will just depend on how hard you work at it as to how much you will make as with anything that you do. You can take a look at my site if you have questions please feel free to contact me.

http://www.scentsy.com/kblack
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 2:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Have you heard of Power Bar. Its a free Company to join and you are able to build a business. You will not be rich over night but this may help. My husband had been out of a job for almost a year and I am a stay at home parent. We had a rough year and recently added ourselves into this Company so that we could make extra income. I hope this helps and God bless.
    http://17894.powerbarclub.com
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. I work with a great group of moms, we work with each other to lift each other up to reach our. There's no experence needed. if you are interested you can contact me at my web site.

www.internetceomoms.com/deidrehill
    Tigeress444

Answer by Tigeress444 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I am in the same situation as you...we are so broke..me and my husband have applied at jobs and nobody calls..i have tried work at home jobs and many of them were a total scam.My last option was to become a web cam model..i dont like doing it but i need money for my kids...i just started yesterday...
    Anonymous

• I work at home with 2 little ones. The company I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com for more information. I would love to answer your questions for you! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Well, there are some questions I need answered first... How much do you really need? And how hard are you willing to work? I have a great business and love what I do... But it takes a real effort if you are going to earn a large amount right away!

Listen to the overview Audio at 616-712-1450

And then you can either contact me or simply request your interview at www.Request-Interview.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• IF you want any more information or have questions, just let me know. I'm always happy to help! If you are looking for a home based business and don't think these are for you, I also have a great website with an ever growing list of home businesses and WAH jobs. You should check that out as well! www.Sabrinas-Closet.info.