whats everybody up to today?

im gonna try to do as little as possible..have some cleaning but wont take long to do..hubby is at work 2 kids are in school and soon it will be nap time for my youngest so im thinking movie, blanket, hot coco and curl up on the couch and lounge...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds nice! I am at work, not much to do so I'm just waiting for 5 and then I'm going shopping!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• sounds good lol i'm going to do some laundry then help my mom with my brother's 3 kids who can be bad sometimes
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i have a WIC appt then i gotta go buy a new hairdryer because mine broke the other day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Just doing some research to help out my cousin.
    Enjoying the nap time my daughter is taking LOL.
    Later going to clean.
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I am at work now, but this morning my sons 3 and 4 had check ups at the doctors office. I hate going there in the winter...so many germs. Then off to work I went. My older DD's don't have school today, so they are home with the boys while DH goes to help his mom hook up her new washer. Then Home, catch up on a few things, and off for dinner and drinks with high school firends and maybe the football game...we have been out of school for 25yrs so if it is snowing we won't go, rather just hole up in the warm resturant and enjoy each others company.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Just this, really. woo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009