So ladies that answered the How faint can the line Be? others welcome to asnwer too!

Ok so i did that get that faint line! heres the thing i would love to know b4 my husband leaves tonight for Air Force duty! Is it too soon to get a blood test? The ovulation calendar i have says that sunday is the earliest possible blood test?! Last mth i started my period on the 24th but should have started on the 22nd. so now ill either get my period on the 20th or 22nd this mth?! help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the only thing you can do is try. call planned parenthood or your local health dept and see if they can get you in!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I got a really faint positive on an Equate brand $4 WalMart test and got a negative on all the others..then I took a ClearBlue digital test that says pregnant or not pregnant and it came up pregnant. You can take them up to 5 days before your period so I would take one of those :)
    Good Luck!
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• my thinking is that if it showed up on a pee test it should show up on a blood test. i think they are a lot more sensitive. gl
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i didnt have a line at all. my prego test came out negative. but my boobs still ached and i didnt start my period though i did have cramps like i was just late....come to find out...i was prego.
    snobunnie5698

Answer by snobunnie5698 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2009