Have you ever gotten something free by mistake?

I ordered clothes from the Internet and when it was time to get my package I discovered that I was shipped two same items. I went to the store and requested to speak with the manager. To my surprise the manager gave my a 10% coupon for returning the item.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow thats great. i did once. i bought a cd and a shirt from the same store. the clerk was flirting with my sister the whole time. i thought he rang up both, the total just seemed off. my sis asked him to remove the safety tag from the shirt bc he forgot. we left i finally looked at reciept and he never charged for the t-shirt! guess thats what happens when boys with hormones are employed haha....we lived too far away and no i didnt go back, does that make me a bad person?
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Nothing big, maybe just an extra fry or drink with my fast food order!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• we lived too far away and no i didnt go back, does that make me a bad person?

Haha! I don't know. But very funny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I made off with a gallon of milk at the grocery store...they were so concerned about making sure they got the "checked out" sticker on it - they didn't actually scan it! No - I didn't go back...our grocery stores are crazy busy and I had kids...I know that they have charged me more for "sale" items before - so I didn't feel guilty...
    Anonymous

• They probably did that because I beleive it is federal law that if you get something in the mail you did not order, it is yours to keep anyway.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2009