What are your plans for the weekend?

My Husband will be working, His weekend was Wednesday and Thursday..so Saturday and Sunday are gunna feel like weekdays, sooo weird.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 12:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husbands weekends are wed and thrus so today is our "monday"
    Sat and sun tho I am going to try to figure out all this transfer stuff. We are moving from Vegas to Charlotte NC by thanksgiving and his company isnt helping. But it was a take a volentary transfer or get laid off .
    UGH I hate the airlines these days!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• We are picking our new puppy up on Saturday!
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 12:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• This is my weekend off. I work at a hospital and work every other weekend. It has snowed here in Upstate NY and we are going camping (in a camper with heat) for a halloween camping weekend. Giving our sons costume a try before the big night in 2 weeks (I have pics of it on my CM homepage, check it out. )

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Tonight is dinner and drankies with a bunch of friends from high school, then we are all heading to our old high school for the football game...if it doesn't rain/snow like it is supposed to.
    Saturday during the day is pumpkin patch with my young sons and a few friends. Sat night is going to visit with an old friend I was just reunited with on facebook. Sunday I am going to my sisters house for lunch and to burn som cd's of Christmas music. I am pooped just writting this down. By Monday at work I will be tired lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• We're going to go to the mall so I can get a haircut and my husband will walk around with my daughter in the mall (2 months old). Then he is going to take her into Barnes and Noble so I can run over to Hancock Fabrics and Once Upon a Child. They are all right next to each other and the two I want to go into are a pain with an infant seat or stroller so he's taking her to the book store. Then we'll probably just hang around the house.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Have some serious sex and relax
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 1:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2009