Do you have a cleaning schedule?

For example, I clean the entire house, every week, the day before my Husband's two days off..that way He has a spotless house to relax in. But I do tidy up throughout the rest of the week so I basically just "extra clean" on my cleaning day.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 12:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I clean on the weekends since DH & I both work. I rotate the big chores each weekend. I'll clean during the week if we have company, but there are more than a few nights when my house will look like Toys R Us threw up in it. If I stayed at home, that would be a different story because I'd hate looking at the mess and clutter all day, every day.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• my schedule is....when it is dirty clean it. Both me and DH work so we both share in the household chores.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yeah, non stop! lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Im on the constantly cleaning schedule as well. I wish I had a home that always looked picked up, but I feel like Im always picking up one room and going in another and finding a mess. Not horrible just somehting is always out....
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yes. I get up at 5-9 am, and I clean for 5 hours. OCD set in. ;)
    Of course at the end of the day with a 2 year old I have to do a little straightening up.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 1:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I clean between 4-5 each day so the house is clean-ish when hubs gets home. He doesn't need to know it didn't take me all day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I clean my house everyday. I have a 4yr old and 16 month old that think when it's clean they have to drag all the toys back out lol. I usually do it when they take their nap.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009