OMG A 6 MONTH OLD GETS RUN OVER BY A TRAIN AND UNHARMED!

Here is the link http://www.wmur.com/video/21315624/index.html?source=CNN

OMG i'da freaked out if i was the mother...omg i just can't imagine....

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG. That mother and baby are amazingly lucky.

I however disagree with the police that said "the mother did nothing wrong". She should have engaged the breaks on the stroller so it would not have blown away.
    Anonymous

• I saw that, and my heart hit the floor when that stroller fell and the train came over it. Thank God no one was hurt.
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I saw this before I left for work and was blown away! It took me a moment to register the newscaster saying the baby was unharmed. Oh my God I would have passed out if that happened to me.
    Anonymous

• It hurts to watch that. I can't imagine what that mom must have been feeling to see that. I am so thankful that the baby is okay.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Oh my goodness, how terrifying! Thank God that sweet baby is ok! You can tell the mother was screaming..
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 1:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Oh wow. So crazy. I can't even imagine.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• What a WONderful story ! The baby was allright except for a bump on the head !

Yes, you can tell that the mom is screaming - she almost got hit by the train as she reached toward the tracks.

The lady newcaster made a good point after the story: "I WANT that stroller!! I'm going to find out what brand of stroller that was! That was incredible!"
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• OMG that made tears come to my eyes although i'm already pregnant and emotional. I'm glad he was okay and he must have a guardian angel looking over him!!

aidens_mama06

Answer by aidens_mama06 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• AH, I almost pissed myself seeing that. Glad nothing bad came of it, I would have had nightmares. Wow, I don't know whether to call that luck, divine intervention, or what. Just wow.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 5:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Holy cow...just wow.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 7:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2009