How do I keep Me smelling nice ?

i want to be clean for my son

Catmagoo

Asked by Catmagoo at 12:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• take a shower, brush your teeth, wear clean clothing, apply deodorant, if you can handle it perfume (just don't over due it on the perfume). I mean it is basic hygiene.
    Anonymous

• showers are a good place to start....I'm not 100% sure I understand the question.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 12:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• dont smoke
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• This is a very strange question. Do you bathe frequently? That should do the trick.
    Anonymous

• Try bathing daily maybe brush your teeth.
    Anonymous

• um ....... soap?
    Anonymous

• I'm going with the general answer....SHOWER! maybe use some perfume? IDK I thought these were lessons taught to us at a young age...I may be wrong here
    mommyhedden

Answer by mommyhedden at 9:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• STRANGE
    onegirloneboy

Answer by onegirloneboy at 9:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Shower everyday, and don't just let the water run, you need to actually use soap and a scrub, then rub that all over yourself until you get a nice lather going. Then use this thing called a shampoo, use it to wash your hair and you could also use some conditioner to make your hair soft and manageable. When you get out of the shower make sure you wear deadorant and spritz on some light perfume that your husband might like. For a bonus, while you are in the shower you could try using this thing called a razor, use it to shave your legs, armpits, trim the kooch and maybe arms (I don't know how hairy you are). Believe me your husband will enjoy the bonus.
    Imarose

Answer by Imarose at 1:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2009