what color crib do you think?

I am being indecisive about cribs. We are using my grandfathers dresser drawers... that use to be his grandparents and it was used to bath babies... I can not think of what its called. Its walnut with a marble top and has blue bowl attached. (we are having a girl... her colors pink, turq and brown) I have a book shelf that is cherry wood... thought about painting it black or white. what color crib would look best? Black, dark brown or white? her room walls are a kinda dark brown and one wall is pink.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• white. I got a blue and brown sheets set and the only crib that looked good was the white one. Black is too dark with the brown, it's hard to match the wood, so white is easiest to decorate around
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• get a white one...paint it turquoise :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 12:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Sounds like my little girls room. We painted 3 walls grey and one PINK! Thats the wall the black crib is on! White would be pretty too. I just liked black!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2009