Question about dollar store test?

Ok i have a question about the dollar store blue dye test. The are white with a purple top. Are these test reliable. I known people to take these and get a true positive. Well I took the test and i kinda didn't wait to see a line cause i kind if had it in my mind that well it was gonna be negative. Ok so this mornin when i woke up. I realized i had left it on my dresser. But when i looked it was o faint positive. Not really faint but you seea plus sign...? Is this it.. Im gonna try later with the same test. and see what i get.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My sister used this and was 6 wks at the time and got a blazin bfr asap..If the line is not grey and actually blue they say they are true and not evap.However I had an equate evap(blue dye) that hgave me a blue evap.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 12:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• They are accurate, however you are never supposed to read a pregnancy test after ten minutes. What can happen is the lines in there may get stained and cause a shadow that appears like a positive result would but it is not actually a positive. your best bet is to take one first thing in the morning and look at it right away. Good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Thats what I used and it was accurate 2 weeks before my missed period. I just felt like I was pregnant. And I was right.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 9:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2009