what does it feel like when baby moves in belly?

please don't call me crazy. i feel these bubbly feelings the last day or so, every once in awhile. when i am reallly paying attention. i don't feel it on the outside - just inside. it is NOTTTT gas. i know people say it's gas. it's definatly is not. is it acually my baby? i am 14 weeks pregnant. :) i want to share with my husband - but afraid he'll laugh at me or call me crazy, lol.

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i thought it felt like a little salamander wiggling around! ;)
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 12:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Bubbly feelings are normal at 14 weeks. Wait til you get a little bigger! It's like a fish swimming around. Then at the end, you'll swear you've got a footballer in there. :)
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• nightpheonix - bubbly feelings normal - but is it the baby i feel???
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ever felt fish poking at your feet or legs at the beach? i think it feels like that somtimes. and sometimes i think it feels likegas but its not gas its the little one moving. It took me a while to feel her. You are prob feeling her. :)
    Anonymous

• Drink a glass of juice and then lay down on the couch for a while. If you are far enough along, you'll be able to fill the baby move around. It's like butterflies moving around, but in the lower part of your tummy.
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 1:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• to me it felt like a little pinky finger was in there twitching around. =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yep, thats exactley what it feels like! Little bubbles!! Congratulations!!! The baby is saying "Hello Mommy, Im in here!!!" hehe!!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• :) yay
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I am 14 weeks too! And I have been feeling swooshiing like bubbly feelings too. And I was wondering the same thing
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• im so not tryna bust a bubble here lol....i loved that feeling. and now mine doesnt stop moving. im 38 weeks prego. and i swear i havent a gymnast in my stomach. doing flips and somersaults. i miss the tiny feelings of a baby...not the ones where i can feel him on my cervix and making the pains shoot thru my back. lol
    snobunnie5698

Answer by snobunnie5698 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2009