Did you know on your first date that you found the one?

I wonder how many people knew it right from the start. I've never experienced love at first sight, but I'm curious how often it happens.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• We had been "together" three months before our first date. We met online lol. I knew in my heart that he was the one, but I was really young, and told myself I was being stupid. I asked him to marry me 3 months later, when he moved from NY to be with me :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Yep!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• We work together so I saw him on a regular basis...when we did finally get a chance to go out...it was pretty low keyed and casual. We spent a lot of time talking. I don't think I realized or even thought he was the one then.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• yes, kinda crazy but my friend was joking saying "i bet ur gonna marry him" and what do ya know...lol
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I knew for sure I wanted each baby the second I knew I was pregnant in my three pregnancies, I knew for sure I wanted each house we bought the second we pulled up to each house without even setting foot in any of them yet, but my husband 30 years later I still have my doubts.
    Anonymous

• nope.. i couldnt stand him.. lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 1:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• No, I wasnt sure what to think cuz he was so hot and cold about it. He drove me insane!! LOL
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• YEP! I was 12 and I'm now 22. ;-D perfect
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 1:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• It wasn't love at first sight as much as it was animal attraction at first sight (and feel). He can be a jerk but for some reason I'm entranced by this Neanderthal and just can't imagine being with someone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• NO!! I actually tried to sabotage or first date by being as mean as I possible could. LOL If you would have told me then that in 3 years we would be married, have a daughter and be expecting our second, I would have laughed in your face. Funny how things work out.
    jada2514

Answer by jada2514 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2009