Positive Test and Af is On?

Hey Ladies, My Friend Took a test I think it was the second day her af showed. And she got a faint but you can see the plus sign clearly positive. Is this possible under any circumstances. Im not believing this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes it is. It can be implantation bleeding. Most women actually mistake that bleeding as a period and do not realize they are pregnant until their next cycle is scheduled to begin. And I also know some one who had a period until she was 5 months pregnant with each of her 6 children.
    Anonymous

• They say ANY mark....faint, bold, clear......a + is A+
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• It can happen. My Aunt had her period all 9 months and she had twins!
    jada2514

Answer by jada2514 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• some women do have a monthly period while pregnant. or at least they do on the show "i didn't know i was pregnant." lol. and they have docs on there saying, yes it is possible. i say she is pregnant!
    Anonymous