DR BROWN BOTTLES

is there anyone using Dr Brown Bottles.I just got some last night this my daughter has been crying for the fast weeks and she crys all day long so at first we though she had reflux and was put on zantac it now has been 4 weeks she has been on it it seems that its not working.Then we changed her formula to nurghain and that gave her diarea up to 8 times a day so we put her on soy no more diarea but still crying all day long.So last night I went out and got her Dr Brown bottles. so far today she has had 5 feeding with those bottles and there has been know crying.So I'm think ing that the bottles are working but I'm not holding my breath I'm waiting for the crying to start.

I wanted to know if there is anyone else out there using the Dr Brown bottles and what do you think about the bottles?

How can a bottle change a baby just like that but I think it is working for my daughter that is only 7 weeks old.

Mamato2angels

Asked by Mamato2angels at 1:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'll never use another brand again! My son is just shy of 4 months old and we've been using Dr. Brown's since he was about 2 months. He'd be very fussy and cry during and after feedings with other bottles and afterward, he would be so uncomfortable and gassy. It would take at least 30 minutes for him to burp sufficiently! Since using Dr. Brown's his gas hasn't been uncomfortable and burping isn't a problem at all. Sometimes he doesn't burp because there is sufficient air flow in the Dr. Brown's bottles. We also started using Mylicon for the gas.

It very well could be the bottles helping, but it could be a variety of anything. The bottles helped my little man!
    Anonymous

• I picked Dr. Brown's specifically for these claims! I nurse my dd when I am with her, but for the sitter, and when my parents keep her, we use them! Hardly any gas, and she loves them! They are designed to trap air at the bottom of the bottle so your baby doesn't ingest it! I used to nanny for a little girl with reflux and these helped her so much!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• We have them & we use them...but I also use others like the playtex no air...the drop ins and regular bottles, all the bottles work for us though......my son had reflux too I think its all about the baby what works for them. GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My daughter had really bad gas that kept her crying all the time, I'd burp her for like 30 minutes to get all the gas out. We switched o dr. browns and she doesn't need to be burped long at all. i still burp her for like 15 minutes but I don't need to and she usually lets out 2 burps and thats it (I just really enjoy holding her and burping her puts her to sleep) But now that we have switched she is having issues farting, idk if it has to do with the bottle but it causes her a lot of pain. I love the bottles, they are great.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 5:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2009