my 14 month old started waiking up at night and wants to sleep with us every night. It started month ago, is that normal for that age?

lubka

Asked by lubka at 1:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 14 months is about when we started transitioning our daughter out of our bed.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Both our boys did this around that age. My oldest was eventually, slowly stopped and by age 2 he was back in his bed all the time. My second is now 20 months. If i catch him when he first wakes up (he is in a toddler bed) I can lay him right back down but if he gets up and makes it to our room before I hear him it is hopeless to even try to get him back to his own bed. He just cries and wakes everyone up. I am hoping, that like his brother, he will eventually just stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• haha my daugther started this too it drives me crazy i hope its just a faze lol
    sheree2207

Answer by sheree2207 at 2:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2009