I dont understand what is wrong with me and my daughter

We are both congested with a little cough not all the tiem just once in a while we will cough but the thing that is really making me wonder is we are both so tired.
She is 5 months old and im 23 but we both seem to just not get enough sleep . It seems like all we do is sleep.
What is the deal?
Is it normal for her to sleep that way ? I mean we sleep about 4 hours at a time but then we sleep most of the day .
I just dont get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You are sick. Rest is very important. Do either of you have fevers?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• No we dont. The congetstion is still from when I had bronchitous and she has a chest cold. It just hasnt gone away . We are loads better than we were but we are still just so tired
    Anonymous

• sometimes it takes a while for your body to catch up when have been sick. Take advantage now and SLEEP there will be a time when your daughter will not sleep.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 2:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Sounds liek you're both trying to fight something. Take advantage of the rest. :) It's your body's way of getting better for sure@ ;)
    J98

Answer by J98 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• It's most likely that you're just sick... but if it lingers I would have my home tested for mold... I had some of the same problems they went away after I moved out of the apartment I was in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2009