Is it normal I dont feel like making love to my husband, I love him dearly but by the end of the day I look at my bed and I am out.

lubka

Asked by lubka at 2:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I have those same feelings, I just stay too tired. Sometimes they dont understand but I think it is normal.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 2:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• After dealing with a toddler all day? Not surprising! But cut yourself some slack in the daytime to leave some energy at night once in a while.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• you better muster the energy from somewhere once in while or someone else might.
    Anonymous

• Anno that just mean...really why do women think all men will cheat....anyways hun I don't either...I'm prego with # 2 I help take care of others folks kids. I got one thats almost one ....gonna keep the house clean...got medical issues trust me at the end of the day I don't either....but then I remeber he works all day then comes home and helps...he needs to know I love him too...he needs my attention too. So even if I don't want it sometimes I make it seem like I do. but I don't do it often I don't want it to get to were I have ill feelings but do other things for him if you know what i mean ........GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I know all too well how it is to be dead tired and last thing in the world I want is to have sex.

Once in a while though, I do it anyway because I love him and thats how it is when you're married. He does things for me as well if I ask and I know it's the last thing in the world he wants to do either. It all evens out.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• It's normal, for sure. I agree with the other poster that said to let some of the household stuff slide so that you have more energy for sex. It'll probably be like a jolt of coffee for you and you'll be that much more energetic the next day. What's more important, a perfect house? Or a happy husband? If he isn't helping then I would tell him something like the sooner you get such and such done, the quicker you can get to the bedroom, etc, he'll probably jump up and have the house clean in two seconds flat. You could also try a 5am rendevous.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I agree with Windy. Let some house hold stuff go. My DH does not mind helping out at all. He is great with the laundry and floors. I agree also with morning sex, better than a cup of coffee.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• have a good nightYes it is especially if I hadn't had him for a few days but like by the end of the day I am ready to crash out....ZZZZZZZZZ

Anonymous

• Wake up early and do it then

Answer by admckenzie at 4:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Normal on occassion...yes! However, if it is constant then you need to start spicing things up. Men are in a very stressful time at work. The girls out there are so willing to screw a married man that it does not matter to them if they are tired or not. Get with it at least once in awhile.
    Anonymous