Pro-life or Pro-choice...either way this is WRONG!! If you don't think so you are f***ing sick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am afraid to watch! i dont want some horrible image in my head all weekend!
    Anonymous

• What the hell is with all the abortion posts today? Are these all the same ANON troll?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• That is messed up. The video doens't have sad images it's a interview of a nurse that babies who survived abortion attept (at like 20+ weeks) were left to die alone for up to 8 hours.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• People are so sick!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• that is sick...and people voted for obama....seriously....what has the world come to....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• oh give me a break im not going to dedicate my weekend to this crap. this isnt a question.
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• is this a question?
    Anonymous

• Why don't you put this under the politics section since 99% of the people here are PREGNANT.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 3:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I've seen this video before and it really bugs me. Not because of what she is saying, I believe that stuff like that happens. But HOW she is saying it. I don't care who you are, how on earth can someone sit there and tell those stories with such flat emotion? I don't beleive her. I just cannot imagine being able to say those things and not even tear up a little bit.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• This shouldn't be in the Q&A at all, regardless of which section. Stuff like this should have been put in a journal.
    Anonymous