Don't you just love . . .

when you change a diaper and a minute later, you smell poop again???? I just came down from changing my daughter and then a minute later, she stunk again......back upstairs. How can they poop twice in 5 minutes? lol

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We always call it the two-for-one special - we change a poopie diaper and a minute later, the next one's poopie, too. One time it happened THREE times in a row and then I had to laugh.
    One Sunday, this summer, we changed my daughter's poopie diaper in the car after church. On Tuesday when we got back in the car to go shopping, I thought I'd asphyxiate...the diaper was still in the car. UGH!
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 2:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I swear my son only poops in a clean diaper..lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• What's even better, have you ever smelled poop when your kids aren't even around? Then you have to search for a dirty diaper forgotten somewhere but I think sometimes the smell becomes trapped in our nostrils and we are doomed to smell it forever!
    Anonymous

• Well, I always change my daughter upstairs on the changing table, so that doesn't happen to me. If she's not on the changing table, she tries to roll all over the place and poop and pee would end up everywhere.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• OH NO divakristi . . . in the summer? YUCK!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• divakristi - THATS DISGUSTING

and yeah sometimes my son will wait till he has a clean diaper just to poop in it- but hopefully that wont happen for too long- we're trying to potty train
    pregojen

Answer by pregojen at 3:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• What I love is when I change my son's poopie diaper, and he decides it's fun to stick BOTH his hands in his crotch, so they get covered with poop too. He did that this morning, ugh!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2009