im 14 weeks pregnant and havent had any problems till now.. and yesterday after work started spoting....

went to the hostpital last nite they listened to the heatbeat with a doppler and it was still beating so they said rest...should i be worried? i havent seen any blood yet today..jus having some aches n pains..should i be ok..? i had a miscarrage back in feb of this year so im really worried...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Gets lots of rest!! It is the weekend. You might want to call the OB office and ask them if it doesnt stop over the weekend what should you do and find out the Dr on call.
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Lots and lots of rest! I had something similair happen when I was pregnant with my son, and it ended up being a UTI (I had no pain)--- here's hoping its something easily fix-able and not baby related like that. Good luck!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 2:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I had the same thing happen to me at 12 weeks and i only spotted the one day. Now I am 14 weeks also and the heartbeat is still strong. If you aren't spotting anymore you should be fine. I have had 3 miscarriages and with all of them once the bleeding started it never stopped. My doctor told me I could come in and listen to the heartbeat whenever I needed to and didn't need to make an appt. Maybe you can do the same. Good luck. I wish you and your baby the best.

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I had spotting at 13 weeks with twins (didn't know that at the time) Went in they checked me and said I was fine. A day off work and lifting restrictions and I was good. LOTS OF REST! and LOTS OF WATER! Good Luck to you!
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2009