IRREGULAR period...how 2 regulate it?

ok my hubby & i are TTC & i had my iud taken out in june...since then my period has come on the 3rd, then nxt month, the 6th, then the 9th, now its oct. 16th & haven't got it yet. so my question is how can i regulate my period so that i can be able to fig. out my cycle & know when im ovulating?

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, Vitex is supposed ot regulate periods...I did not find it effective. I also had irregular periods What worked here was to follow the methods in "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. After a year of trying, I read the book and was pregnant the very next cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Diet, exercise and stress relief
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 6:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• i have a healthy diet & exercise regularly & am very happy not too much stress
    thanks for your help girls! hopefully i can fig out whats going on w/my body!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2009