What does allergy to food look like on baby skin ?

my daughter has little patch on fine bump on her skin about three of them, I am waiting for her pedi to call me back anyone knows what it could be please.

supermom2005

Asked by supermom2005 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My dd has nut allergies and she breaks out in hives. The hives start as little red dot, and then spread into large hives. Is she hacking or coughing like she has something caught in her throat?
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 3:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I would think that it would be more than 3 little bumps. It usually is more. What did she eat?
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Red bloches, like a diaper rash too!
    J98

Answer by J98 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Food allergy either causes eczema in babies or a rash that looks like tiny red pimples everywhere.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My daughter has a weird allergy to peach mango puffs. None of the other flavors of puffs cause this, not even peach or mango baby food, only the puffs. She gets a splotchy red rash on her stomach, it doesn't appear anywhere else. It's so strange. I've tried giving them to her once or twice since the first time it happened, and the rash still appears but goes away if I avoid the puffs.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2009