How did u move on with your life after a seperation?????

what did u do to keep busy?????IM distraughttttt and im trying to be strong for my kids my husband cheated and left me and never looked back,i dont know how to let go?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• It's not easy. I personally moved closer to home so that my kids would have more family around and I started back to school. It kept me busy, i joined study clubs for social interaction. I also met alot of mom's from here. Whether it was play groups or lady's night out. Just go to groups and search your city's name.

Its not easy keeping your head up and also greaving for your lost relationship but your kids need you but you also need to find yourself now. find clubs, groups and social interactions that interest you, if your kids can be involved all the better.

Also from personal experience - dont hit the dating pool yet, its even more disappointing when you are depressed and not ready. when i personally became ready i made sure all my dates had been divored for at least 6 months and if never married had been out of serious relationship for 6 months.

If you need to talk - hit me an email! :) Chin up!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• that's what I'm trying to figure out now...my husband and I are having problems and he's staying at his mom's...I asked him to come home and work it out...he says he wants a divorce...he didn't cheat or anything and neither did I but we just have issues...he just came to pick up the kids and said he was going to get the rest of his stuff on Sunday so it sounds like he doesn't want to work it out.......I really do love him and I think it can be worked out....like you, I'm trying to be strong for the kids, but in the meantime, I cry every day, I can't eat, I've lost weight, I don't know what to do.....right now I'm getting ready for a garage sale for my daughter's dance team so I'll be busy tonight and tomorow, after that I don't know....I'm sorry about what your going through...I'm thinking I might need to get some help maybe even anti-depressants....hang in there, I hope it gets better..sorry I'm not much help...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• it takes time

Answer by admckenzie at 4:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Stay focused on whats really important. Your kids and yourself. It doesnt take a man to have a family!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2009