when can i start working out?

My daughter will be 3 weeks old on Monday and I had my postpartum checkup this past Tuesday...my doctor didn't tell me when I could start working out again..

I feel great. Bleeding is very light.

When would you say I can start working out? Should I still wait to full 6 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i waited two weeks to start working out again after i had my son
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Is there any way to call your doctor or his or her nurse? I had a Csection with my first and they wanted me to wait the 6 weeks.
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 6:20 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• ill be two weeks post partum tomorrow and ive been working out for a couple of days but i didnt tare or need stitches or anything and i also have very light bleeding.. it just depends on how well your delivery went and if you think you and your body are up to it already i just do very light stuff for now like short jogs and stretches and things to help my back out
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2009