Something to do with my 2yr old..

Anyone know of a simple, fun project I can do with my 2yr old dd?

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 4:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Finger paint, with pudding! Or if you are worried about sugar, regular non-toxic fingerpaints, heck of a mess, but my DS and I used red and green and wrapped his Chirstmas presents to the family in it, fun messy and I promise you will have a blast!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My friend showed me this the other day.....glue tissue paper onto an old baby jar. The tissue paper was fall colors and shaped like small leaves. YOu can go on a nature hunt. With the stuff you collected, make potpourri, and leaf prints.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2009

• ice cubes in a warm bath are always fun, colouring, play dough chalk.....horsie rides cars making fun tracks out of cardboard.... be creative
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Well I know about basic things to do, but I'm trying to mix it up with fun seasonal crafts!
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 3:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2009