what do you think of web cam??

So im doing what i thought i would never in life have to do..i have joined the "Adult Industry". I looked for a job..i applied in alot of places..and nothing.My husband is employed but its not enough we are having major money problems. So my husband has also applied at other places to work two jobs.So my only other option was to apply as a web cam modle and two days latter i get hired..but i feel like a total slut..used..and i feel like i failed m y morals.But its the only option we have..me husband is ok with it cause we are in serious need.So anyways mu question is have any of you ever worked on this??And wht do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• *hugs* I'm so sorry you're put in that situation. You're not a slut. You're doing what you need to do to support your kids.

I have never been in that situation (and I wouldn't get hired anyway lol), but plenty of moms do it. You just have to do what you have to do. Know that it's only temporary, and you will get back on your feet soon.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I's rather be on PA then degrade myself.
    Anonymous

• Thanks..yea i know its temporary..but the bad thing is that once my image is put on porn websites it stays..it just freaks me out that my family members will see it..and they have strong morals..but i have to do it..i have two kids and they deserve to have what they need..
    Anonymous

• Its not really your only option, do some good you get with the money you get and get out!

Here is what I did, i lived in my car for a month before we decided we were going to make a change and thus far been earning successfully.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/84490/forums/read/10039258/_Private_Business_Reception

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• OP, if your family's morals are so strong then they won't be looking on porn sites. So dont' worry about that.

You are an adult woman doing what you need to to give your kids what they need, and there is nothing wrong with that. So you're doing it by expressing your sexuality... so what? I know it probably feels awful, but you're not a bad person. Talk to your husband about it, okay? Confide in him and let him be your rock. You'll make it through this.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• thanks you made me feel better....i guess you are right..
    Anonymous

• I wish I looked good enough to do this!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• hey i dont look good my body is covered in so many strecht marks and i got so much lose skin..but in the adult industry everything is welcomed...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2009