What's the weather like where you are?

It's cold and rainy here and they're even calling for a mix of rain and snow here on Sunday. Oh, btw, I'm in MD.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• here in FL we're expecting a cold front this weekend-low's in the 50's. it's very exciting lol. today it's just rainy, gloomy and windy. that means it's coming though!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Ireland - was crisp and dry today. Took a nice Autumn walk in the woods, it was so lovely.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Floriduh - about 70 and very windy today.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Sunny and Seasonal , light breeze and 73 degrees. This is the first year we've actually HAD an autumn in many years...... we usually go from skin burning hot to teeth chattering chilly. It's been nice this year.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• COLD and cloudy! Well, hold on, I'll go to a weather website and give you the actual temp...

It says it's 58 degrees in Salisbury, NC. JEEZ I didn't think it was that cold. We've had a major cold snap in the past week or two. I haven't been able to go outside for walks with my daughter because I'm afraid she'll get too cold >: / I don't want her face to freeze. Blah.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Oh and ladysavage, I am so totally jealous of you for living in Ireland right now =O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• dreadful chilly and rainy here in TN..it has rained a ton lately..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'm in PA and it's 40 degrees, raining, some snow flurries and east of us, they got several inches of snow today. How about that Global Warming, Mr. Gore?
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 5:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• It is sunny and hot here in Southern CA. It is over 90 degrees right now and I think I might turn on my air conditioner!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Its overcast and chilly here in VA, but I'm sure we're getting just about the same weather as MD. The past 2 days its been raining. I really want to be somewhere in the south right now :(
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 6:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2009