WTH? This just keeps getting weirder and weirder!

I know everyone is probably tired of hearing about this story but has anyone seen the interview with the balloon family and Meredith Veira? First, the dad is trying to explain why his son said they did it for the show, then one of the boys starts throwing up and they continue with the interview like nothing is happening! Plus the mom had a container and paper towels all ready to go, so it seems like she was expecting it. If your child was sick and throwing up, would you put them through a live interview?If you're tired of this subject, feel free to move on!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What a jerk. If your kid is sick then don't let them go on TV. Either that or the kid has a nervous tummy and he was told to lie for his Dad. What kind of parents are these people?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Seems like some parents will stop at nothing to exploit their kids to get 15mins of fame. They were a strange bunch from the get-go when they were on Wife Swap.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• The interview was a bit creepy to me too! The Dad was acting really strange. I think it was all a hoax, or it seemed that way. The boy was probably ill from having to lie for his Dad.. What a freak!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I was thinking they made him throw up to get out of the interview! The dad was stumbling all over his answers, he kind of looked like he was going to be sick too!
    Anonymous

• Def not! I dont think Id involve them at all. This was not a funny thing that happened so to have a child interview at all is not necessary and a bit selfish. Especially if they are sick. Parents like that prob want sympothy to take away from the horrible drama that was caused
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I've always thought that family was weird as hell. I saw them on Wife Swap, and something just didn't seem "right" about them. I dunno. Maybe all the storm chasing has killed a few brain cells.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I agree with LadyBug. I really think the whole thing was planned for publicity. They love the lime light and I think they should pay for the search. That was a lot of man power looking for that little boy who was hiding in the house. What a joke these parents are.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I agree the parents should pay for the search! I think it was a hoax too.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

Agree 100%!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 5:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2009