Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am not with my sons father and he only takes him one day a week but the dont do anything together he dont pay support or work and my son still wants to go what should i do?


Asked by becalynn at 4:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Let him go and be thankful that he has a dad that actually wants to see him. I know that child support is important (TRUST ME I KNOW BECUASE I DONT GET IT) but having your son have a relationship with his father should be FAR MORE IMPORTANT

    Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

  • As long as yuo can trust him the Id let him go. I wouldnt take that away from him. If you are concerned about the money then you need to take him to court GL

    Answer by Steph319 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2009