Ariel party ideas.......

My DD will be 4 in Dec. & wants an Ariel party. Since we will have to have a party inside, I am looking for fun decorating ideas or games to go along with the mermaid or sea. Also, is there any foods that I can serve that will go along with the theme?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• for decorations def go to party city. As far as food goes I would get fish cookie cutters and make sandwiches witht those shapes. Kids love pbandj and if you call them peanut butter and jellyfish sandwiches theyll love it! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• and for games I would do a name that fish contest with a prize at the end. Do a little freeze dance session with the little mermaid soundtrack and maybe a crab walking race.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Just remember that all should recieve a prize or all hell will break loose! lol Just make the winners prize different!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• goldfish crackers are also good for snacks and are not junky or filling. Sweedish fish packs are good for favor boxes
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• You could do a whole "Under the Sea" them. Make sea creature shapes and cut them out in construction paper. Then pop a whole in them and tie ribbons through them and hang them from the ceiling. Play the sound track to The Little Mermaid (particularly "Under the Sea").
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2009