When will this all stop?

Is Jon getting his just desserts?

http://tv.yahoo.com/jon-kate-plus-8/show/42651/news/tv-news.en.ap.org/tv-news.en.ap.org-20091016-us_tv_gosselin_lawsuit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This belongs in the Just for Fun or Entertainment section...since it falls under the "who care's category!" lololol
    Anonymous

• Actually, it's a current event. not all current events have to do with politics. if you don't like it then don't bother to respond, I'm not holding an internet gun to your head forcing you to post anything.
    Anonymous

• He IS the under-achiever, punk that I always thought he was though. Kate's taking care of the kids while he's out playing the victim - and not very well I might add. I can't stand him and was never able to stand him. I was never fooled by the "Kate's a bitch and Jon is beat down" crap. Once a jerk always a jerk. We're seeing his REAL colors now.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• does this particular current event affect your life in some way? is it a topic worthy of front page or headline news? no? then it's not a current event that is worthy of discussing here.
    Anonymous

• seriously? since you're policing my thread that is actually a current event then I'm sure you're also policing the "what's weather where you are" since that isn't even a current event. If not then stop posting here.
    Anonymous

• Ditto Pace.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• He is such an F'ING LOSER DOUCHE' BAG!!!

His ego got bruised after he was FIRED from his crappy job and became a stay at home Dad and she went out and erned MILLIONS by writing a book and doing speaking engagements ...SOMEONE had to FEED your kids, A-HOLE

He is everything I HATE about WEAK MEN...

I hope he gets his Hyde handed to him in the supposed "celebrity" boxing match Michael Lohan is trying to set up...Is Mike Tyson available?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I do believe I heard in one interview that it was Kate's idea to have IVF, and HER idea to then carry all SIX children to term--and convinced Jon to accept the idea.

Kate tried whipping Jon into place, when that didn't work, the biatch really came out!

I think they are BOTH callous, narcissistic, selfish, petty, immature, attention whores. They really do deserve each other. Sadly, children can't pick their parents!
    Anonymous

• I can't stand either of them, but I don't like Jon a little bit more then I don't like Kate!
    Anonymous

• I wonder when TLC will get around to suing Kate for all those crying, sobbing interviews she did on every single morning news show for a week straight. I doubt she had their consent on all of those, some of them were last minute grab her from the hallway and drag her in type of deals.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2009