Painful sex during pregnancy....

I am almost 14 weeks pregnant and lately whenever I have sex it hurts. It feels like it goes in too far. Like maybe it's hitting my cervix. Should I be worried or is this normal?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 4:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 14 weeks too. I actually have been feeling the same way and I start cramping after we do it. I asked the doctor and she said its totally normal and its okay. As long as it doesnt accompany bleeding. And I know it does hurt. And yes its normal and probably hitting your cervix like it does mine. I would tell him to take it easy and try new positions. I recommend NOT doing doggystyle. Thats the worse one you can do. I personally like spooning.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Everything internally is more sensative. My problem is I can't find a comfortable position. I just don't like awkward pregnancy sex.
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies. I feel better about it. Thank goodness for CM! Or I'd be calling the hospital for every little question I think of.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2009