Has anyone had bad nausea with one pregnancy and not with another? Same question with bad exhaustion?

I know it is possible and that every pregnancy is different but I just want to hear your experiences.

I only had mild nausea with my first pregnancy and am hoping for the same with #2 now.

I had bad exhaustion during the first trimester for my first pregnancy and am hoping to have none of that this go around. ;)

I am only 4 weeks so right now I have very mild nausea and that's about it.

I know it's possible that I will have horrible nausea and vomiting and no exhaustion this time. ;) We will see... and thanks for your answers =)

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Every one is different . With each kid, I got more and more morning sickness. I carried them all different and each birth was completely different. I have 2 boys and a girl.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Keep in mind that if your pregnancies are totally different people will swear up and down it's the opposite gender of the child you already have. This is not true. I know from experience and you don't want to have your heart set on one gender and risk being disappointed if it's the other. I experienced worse exhaustion with my second but I just figured it was because I was chasing a toddler around. HAHA!!
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I was never felt nausea. I was tired but felt great and could eat just about anything. I am now pregnant with # 2 (14 weeks) and I was nausea from week 7-11 and nothing seems to taste good.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2009