Do you ever get jealous of your spouse's friends? Does he/she put them before you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't get jealous but sometimes I wonder what is so interesting there that he stays so long. LOL! It's a big joke at my house about how much "time" he spends with his buddy.

Everyone needs to be able to go to a friend's house a blow off some steam. No need to be jealous.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I do, but only when I'm pregnant. LOL I think is just the pregnancy talking though. Usually I think it's important for couples to have their time apart. But I cry at the thought of not having attention when I'm pregnant. Sounds dumb even to me, but hormones can be powerful things. haha...

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I'm very fortunate, I am my husband's best friend, as he is mine. I have way more friends than he does and really, the ones he has he met through me! We get along really well and enjoy spending our time together, so no need to go "hang out" with our friends without each other. We are homebodies and if someone wants to see us, they pretty much have to come to our house. I do feel blessed.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• My and my husband are both BFFs- so that worked out well. Rarely do we spend free time apart. Once in awhile he will go watch a fight at the local sports bar. I don't go cause they are so late and I hate the cigarette smoke.
    Anonymous